Skip to content
Home » Topics » Makeup Addiction and More » Cheap makeup brand recommendations – please.

Cheap makeup brand recommendations – please.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Carly B
      Participant
      Credits: 112
      Up
      Down
      ::

What’s your go-to drugstore brand for affordable makeup? As much as I love high-end makeup, it’s not always in my budget. I’ve been really impressed with some of the drugstore brands lately, and I’m wondering what your favorites are. Personally, I love NYX for their wide range of products and affordable prices, but I’m always on the lookout for new brands to try. Let me know your recommendations!

Eliza Sanfra
      Participant
      Credits: 106
      Up
      Down

I totally agree with you, finding the right shade of foundation can be such a struggle! Have you tried going to a makeup counter to get color-matched? I find that’s the best way to get a foundation that matches my skin perfectly. And as for blush, have you tried a cream blush? I find that they look more natural and blend into the skin better than powder blushes.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Credits: 0
      Up
      Down

I said it in another post, but I like ELF alot. Very affordable compare to other brands. Good quality materials. Smells good – at least the products I buy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.