Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Credits: 0
      Up
      Down
      ::

Please help me to choose between clear aligners and metal braces. I am 27. My lower teeth are totally messed. I am on a budget paying out of pocket.

Reilly Fos
      Participant
      Credits: 106
      Up
      Down

I had both….braces when I was pre-teen and did invisalign as an adult.
      With clear aligners, you need to have the discipline to actually where the devices.In the beginning, I found myself taking them out at night time while I was sleeping. I got into a habit of doing this. and of course if you don’t wear them, they don’t work. So I had a little talk with me and and convinced myself to wear them at nighttime. It gets easier the more that you wear them. If you think that you can push yourself to wear them for the majority of the time that you are supposed to, I would recommend the clear the clear aligners. For youngsters, definitely go with the braces the metal ones/

Evan mcleod
      Participant
      Credits: 105
      Up
      Down

Metal braces are a tried and tested option for correcting significant dental issues, including complex cases. While they may be more noticeable, they are cost-effective and have a proven track record. I would suggest you to go for it since you’re on a budget and paying out of pocket.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.