ACA is in the process of compiling data annually on cosmetic procedure and surgery prices from across the nation in order to provide more accurate and up-to-date information on costs. Practices are encouraged to contact ACA yearly with a price list of their procedures. The objective is to increase and improve price transparency. Price transparency with aesthetic & cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery is desirable for the patient and the provider (1).
This list was updated in 2023. Practices can upload latest pricing data through the ACA contact page.
Cosmetic & Aesthetic Procedures Prices
|Name of Cosmetic Procedure||Price in USD|
|Botulinum toxin injection (like BOTOX®, Daxxify®, Dysport®, XEOMIN®)||$400 – $700|
|Fat removal treatment (like VelaShape, Velasmooth, Endermologie)||$700 – $1700|
|Chemical peel (like PCA Peel®, Sensi Peel®, Ultra Peel® and others)||$120 – $600|
|Injection Lipolysis (like Kybella®, PCDC) – not including Mesotherapy||$600 -$3000|
|IPL Intense Pulsed Light Treatment||$480|
|Laser hair removal||$430|
|Laser skin resurfacing||$550|
|Laser leg vein treatment||$381|
|Non-surgical fat reduction: (like Coolsculpting™, SculpSure® Liposonix™, Emsculpt™, Vanquish™, Zerona™, TruSculpt|
Low Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT))
|Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection||$981|
|Soft tissue / Dermal fillers||$800 -$3000|
|Injectable Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) filler (like Radiesse®)||$831|
|Hyaluronic Acid (like Aptique, Esthélis, Elevess, Hylaform, Juvederm, Perlane, Prevelle, Puragen, Restylane)||$735|
|Polylactic Acid PLA (PLLA) Fillers (like Sculptra, AestheFill)||$887|
|Polymethyl-Methacrylate Microspheres (like Bellafill)||$1132|
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Prices
|Name of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery||Price in USD|
|Breast implant / Breast augmentation surgery||$7000|
|Breast implant removal surgery (breast explant)||$5000|
|Breast lift surgery||$5505|
|Breast reduction surgery||5330|
|Butt implants surgery||$5333|
|Butt lift & Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery||$5752|
|Cheek implant surgery||$2698|
|Chin implant surgery||$3755|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3880|
|Gynecomastia (male breast reduction surgery)||$4605|
|Hair transplant||$3 – $10 per graft|
|Lip augmentation enhancement||$2444|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$5700|
What Influences Plastic Surgery Prices Near Me
Factors that Influence Price of Cosmetic Procedures
- Location: The cost of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures can vary greatly depending on the location and regional cost of living.
- Provider expertise: More experienced and specialized providers typically charge higher prices.
- Type of procedure: The cost of a cosmetic procedure will vary depending on the type and complexity of the procedure.
- Anesthesia: If a procedure requires anesthesia, the cost will be higher.
- Facility: Procedures performed in a hospital setting or accredited surgical center will typically cost more than those performed in a doctor’s office.
- Technology: Technology has a significant impact on the cost of cosmetic procedures in several ways. Technological advancements in cosmetic procedures have made them safer, less invasive and more effective, reducing the recovery time and overall cost.The cost of specialized cosmetic surgery equipment and technology can be high, which is often reflected in the cost of procedures. As technology makes cosmetic procedures more accessible, the demand for these services increases, which can drive up prices.As technology makes it easier for new entrants to enter the market, competition increases, which can drive down prices and improve quality. Technology has both increased the cost and improved the quality of cosmetic procedures, making them more accessible and affordable to a wider range of people.
- Marketing and overhead costs: The cost of advertising, office overhead, and other business expenses can contribute to the overall cost of a cosmetic procedure.
- Brand reputation: Well-known and highly regarded cosmetic procedures may charge higher prices due to their reputation and demand.
- Combination procedures: The cost of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures can also increase if multiple procedures are performed at the same time.
These list prices and costs are collected, processed and extrapolated from data available online. Actual prices will vary from location to location.
Cosmetic Procedure & Plastic Surgery Price Calculator
Benefits of Price Transparency in Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Price transparency in healthcare can benefit patients and healthcare providers in several ways. Patients can make informed decisions about their medical care when they have access to clear and accurate information about the cost of services. costs: When patients are aware of the costs of treatments, procedures, and medications, they can make decisions that can reduce their overall healthcare expenses. When healthcare providers have access to information about the costs of services and treatments, they can make decisions that help reduce waste and improve the overall efficiency of the healthcare system. Increased price transparency can promote competition among healthcare providers, which can help drive down costs and improve the quality of care.
Cosmetic Procedure & Surgery Costs References
- CDC Recognizes American Cosmetic Association for Diabetes Prevention Program While Promoting a “Healthy Beauty Inside & Out” - March 26, 2023
- Healthy Eating and Physical Appearance: How Food & Nutrition Influences Your Appearance - March 19, 2023
- Alastin TriHex Technology: Enhancing Skin Health and Beauty - March 19, 2023